DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “United States Transmission Repair Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles), by Repair Type (Transmission General Repair and Transmission Overhaul), by Component, by Company and by Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Transmission Repair Market is projected to grow at a robust CAGR over the next five years owing to increasing sales of light commercial vehicles, increasing average vehicle miles travelled and increasing vehicle sales.
Based on the vehicle segment, the passenger car segment dominated the United States Transmission Repair Market in 2019, which can be attributed to increasing sales of passenger cars and growth of ride sharing services in United States. Moreover, the segment is estimated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Based on component, the fluid segment is expected to dominate the transmission repair market through 2025 owing to increasing average fuel consumption and focus on better fuel quality.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of the United States Transmission Repair Market which covers production, demand and supply of Transmission Repair market in United States.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the United States Transmission Repair Market in terms of volume and Value.
- To classify and forecast the United States Transmission Repair Market based on vehicle type, repair type, component and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Transmission Repair Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Transmission Repair Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the United States Transmission Repair Market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Key Target Audience:
- Automobile OEM’s
- Manufacturers of automotive transmission
- OEM authorized service centres
- Transmission repair centres
- Research Institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Transmission manufacturers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on United States Transmission Repair Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Factors Influencing Repair Decision
5.2. Challenges & Unmet Needs
5.3. Brand Recall
6. United States Transmission Repair Production Overview
7. United States Transmission Repair Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
7.2.2. By Repair Type (Transmission General Repair (TGRM) and Transmission Overhaul (TOM))
7.2.3. By Component (Gasket & Seal, Transmission Filter, O-Ring, Fluid, Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Oil Pump and Others)
7.2.4. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. United States Passenger Car Transmission Repair Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Component
8.2.2. By Repair Type
8.2.3. By Country
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9. United States Light Commercial Vehicle Transmission Repair Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Component
9.2.2. By Repair Type
9.2.3. By Country
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10. United States Heavy Commercial Vehicle Transmission Repair Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Component
10.2.2. By Repair Type
10.2.3. By Country
10.3. Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Price Point Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory
15. United States Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. BorgWarner Inc
16.2. ZF North America, Inc.
16.3. Aamco Transmissions Inc. (Aamco Transmissions and Total Care)
16.4. Continental Automotive Systems US Inc
16.5. Allison Transmission Inc
16.6. Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
16.7. Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/39m8c5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900